SERVO-ROBOT is now offering the WiKi-SCAN handheld weld inspection system with a Roller Encoder option for an even more powerful inspection tool. Also included is the ability to send a detailed inspection report via Wi-Fi.
Newly introduced functions include:
- Defect type, length and location are now automatically registered and can be compared to weld standard requirements
- The defects can be exactly located from a known point on the weld bead
- An Excel® report can be created at any time and sent directly through Wi-Fi to a tablet or PC
- The report can be used to match the result to the location of the defect on the actual part to insure the repair is done correctly
- Quality managers can receive the inspection reports in their office from any inspector on the factory floor or anywhere in the world
Please contact us to learn more about WiKi-SCAN!